The Rutland Group actively supports work experience placements, internships and apprenticeships as we believe these can be mutually beneficial both for the Company and those seeking placements.
We receive a significant number of requests for work experience each year and consider each application seriously and on its merits.
The majority of our placements are within the areas of PR, Marketing and Events, where we can offer an interesting and varied spectrum of hands-on and practical work experiences.
If you wish to apply for work experience at The Rutland Group you should write, in the first instance, to Nancy Edwards and provide the following information:
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and your interests
- Explain why you are applying to us
- Outline what your career ambitions are
- The length of placement you are interested in
- The dates you would be interested in having a placement and whether those dates are flexible