The Rutland Group is an award winning, family-owned property development, investment and management company, which was founded by its Chief Executive, Jim McAllister, in 1984.
The Rutland Oak symbolises strength and continuity in a group of companies that have regard for the environment and the communities in which they work. Rutland:
- is a market leader in environmentally sustainable development
- has a proven track record of creating innovative development solutions
- understands the commercial and industrial property market and can identify and create value from investment opportunities
- maximises the rental and capital growth of individual properties and portfolios
- has extensive pedigree in large scale infrastructure delivery
Rutland has managed over 10 million square feet of industrial and office space nationwide, specialising in large complex sites requiring major planning, remediation and land assembly.